Julie, what are you focusing on? If you focus on your strength...you will grow weary. Look to Me. Remember Who I AM. Remember what I am capable of. Remember what I promised. I am faithful to fulfill all that I've promised you. He gently remind me of Isaiah 40:27-31: "Why do you say, O Jacob, and complain, O Israel, "My way is hidden from the LORD; my cause is disregarded by my God"? Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (NIV)
Friend, what are focusing on? Do you still rely on YOUR strength? What or rather WHO do you look to for help? Today, I want to encourage you. When trials surface, when situations and circumstances seem to big, when you feel all alone, weary, worn out...
- Remember WHO GOD IS. (focus on His character)
- Remember what HE is capable of. (think about all the miracles He's done)
- Remember what HE has promised you. (write down what He has promised you)
- Remember that HE is faithful to fulfill ALL HIS promises. (Genesis 28:15)
- AND, Remember "nothing is impossible with God." (Luke 1:37, NIV)